Most software organizations use different tools for different software development processes. For example, Bugzilla may be used for bug tracking, WinMerge may be the code review tool, a different tool for version control and so on. What if a single suite could do the job? We are talking Phabricator, a collection of open source web applications that offers you simplicity in software management.
- Review, browse and audit code
- Host Git/Hg/SVN repositories, connect other hosts
- Browse repositories
- Track bugs and tasks
- Integrated WiKi (Phriction)
- Share code snippets
- Get notified on certain events (like business rules)
- Cmdline and exposed APIs
- Continuous build
- Conferencing (needs manual refresh)
- Basic blogging engine
- Calendar with user generated content
- Password manager
- Committed to performance
- Works well for a middle-sized business. Scales to organizations with thousands of employees.
- Can be hosted internally for an organization
Find the installation guide for Phabricator here.